We offer onsite and offsite Test Driven Development training for your development team using Microsoft's .NET
technologies. You will train with highly qualified, reputable professionals in the industry who practice Agile
techniques in their daily operations.
Both courses are designed to help you learn what you don't already know about Test Driven Development. Developers who attend one of our courses will be able to take their newfound knowledge back to their team and immediately apply it.
How our course will improve your TDD skills:
- Hands on labs - Learn mock tests by writing them.
- Focus is on the process, not the tools - Take your new skills back to your team regardless of the environment.
- Comprehensive - You'll learn how to test anything.
- Refactoring - Find out why refactoring is critical and how to incorporate it effectively.
Since these courses feature hands-on labs and complex tests, there are a few prerequisites we ask that you should meet before attending:
- 1-2 years of .NET experience
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Principles
TDD Training course general information (onsite and offsite):
- The course is two days long - 8 hours each day.
- The maximum capacity is 20 attendees.
- Tools will be provided and covered in the appendix.